Machine designed to buff and grind precious metal objects.
This machine features the following technical solutions:
- Protection equipped with a double-layer glass
- Polyester cartridge filters that allow collecting within them the cleaned material, which after the cleaning of filters is collected in the underlying drawer
- Semiautomatic and timed cleaning system
- Absolute filter placed on the aspirator exit
- Self-breaking motors assembled on the anti-vibrating base.
POLISHING MACHINES CATALOGUE
The plant is composed by a shredder suitable for the necessary production and by a hydraulic compactor mod. VM/CTA0. The VM/CTAR0-01 allows the reduction and compression of chips deriving from turning/milling processes, significantly reducing their volume and cleaning the briquettes from the liquids assimilated during previous machining operations.
The plant consists of a loading hopper (with chance of customization) where the material to be processed is inserted, with the shredder inside that reduces the length of the chip. A conveying system brings the shredded product gradually and continuously into the compacting machine hopper, inside which there are two augers that push the material into the compacting chamber.
The system consists of a liquid collection tank and drain pump. Cycle management is carried out via PLC and chips presence sensor.
VM/CTAR0-01 shredding and compacting plant complies with the applicable European reference standards.